1. using a short and summary approach, tell me about yourself?
2. When did you realize you wanted to become a nurse?
3. Why did you choose this specialization?
4. What skills do you feel you are strongest at? (Provide some examples)
5. How do you describe yourself in terms of personal skills and people's skills?
6. How do you think a colleague or preceptor would describe you?
7. What is the most challenging and difficult clinical experience you have faced? How did you handle the situation?
8. In your opinion, what do you think are the essential qualities and characteristics that a nurse should have to complete successfully this job?
9. In your years as a clinical practitioner, describe some of your best and worst clinical experiences?
10. Are there times that patients resist to comply with instructions? If so, how do you handle the situation and convince them to be compliant?
11. What could you cite as some of your strengths and weaknesses?
12. What interests you in working as a nurse? (Onlinenursepractitionerprograms.com, 2011)
13. When do you gain the most satisfaction and why?
14. Would you quit your current organization to work for another hospital? If so why?
15. In five years’ time, where do you see yourself in terms of progress and skills acquired?
16. What can’t you do without in the job? The two or three most important things to complete the job successfully
17. In your opinion, what is the biggest challenge facing the healthcare industry today?
18. Cite some characteristics of some best nurse practitioners that you know
19. When you are not working, what do you enjoy doing?
20. How do you relieve and eliminate stress?
21. What would you do if the following situations occur to you?
a. Your charge nurse says during the night, “everything seems stable and quiet around here, I am going to take a nap for a few hours”.
b. In your day at the job, you are paired with a stubborn nurse practitioner who refuses to follow any directives that you give?
c. How would you prioritize taking care of the following patients; an elderly confused patient, a one-day post-op and ready to discharge the patient and a patient that needs to be prepped for surgery?
They are doing a great job by facilitate people with their amazing services. Really an eye catching up in the material used to write this article. But when I see their dedication and perfection in this article I become a fan of them. From now on I always prefer this blogger for this kind of research and get top resume writing services 2018 from us. So I really like the article and hope that others will like it too.