Questions on health management1. Nick has been handed a project where he has to implement Online Gaming, requiring significant technological integration. What factors does he need to consider and manage for the project to be a success?
2. At CanGo, what do we need to consider for a good plan to implement technology?
3. What are the costs of the new systems that may be implemented? How do we justify their implementation at CanGo?
4. What are Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
5. The prospect of searching for a job can be very intimidating. What techniques have you used in the past when you were job hunting? Which ones were most effective? Least effective? What do you attribute their effectiveness (or lack of effectiveness) to?
6. Research suggests that people who articulate their goals, either by telling someone else or writing them down, tend to be more likely to achieve them. Do you have short- and long-term SMART goals that are guiding your educational and career path planning? Please share one long-term SMART goal and two relevant short-term SMART goals related to your education or your career.
7. List 6 issues facing CanGo new gaming production and actionable recommendation for each of the issues found. These should also be numbered.
8. Explain controlling interest and target market issue for CanGo gaming production and a recommendation.