- Discuss the differences and similarities of common stock, preferred stock, and treasury stock. How is each issued by a company?
- Assume that you are an investor interested in purchasing stock. What are some ways you could find information on a company and its stock offerings?
- Discuss the differences and similarities in issuing bonds and stocks. What are the benefits to a company of issuing one over another?
- As an investor, what are the pros and cons of investing in either? Why would you choose one over the other?
- Under what circumstances does a company prepare consolidated financial statements? Provide an example of a consolidated financial statement and a brief explanation of the parent company and its subsidiaries.
- Discuss the three primary activities on the Statement of Cash Flows. Provide examples of activities for each category
- Discuss the difference between the direct and indirect method of reporting cash flows. Why is the indirect method used instead of the direct method for reporting?
- Managerial decision making is based on controlling cost which is classified by five categories: behavior, traceability, controllability, relevance, and function. Using these categories, provide examples of each and discuss the determining factor(s) to consider when deciding to assign a cost to products or services.
Authentic Essays | Custom Research Paper, College Term & Essay Writing Services common stock preferred stock Help With my accounting homework